Friday 16 October 2009

Initial Opinions of 3DS Max

When I first opened the 3DS Max software, I thought that the program looked quite confusing and difficult to use. I looked at the different images and options shown on the interface and was completely confused about how i would go about making a 3D image or even drawing the basic of shapes. After experimenting slightly with 3DS Max and exploring a few basic tools, I found the program slightly easier to use. I found the images on each button really difficult to understand and remember. The buttons the user can use for moving the image and zooming etc is very frustrating as there are so many different options. I believe that with more practice I will become more used to the layout of this program and the different tools which can be used. I compared this program to Adobe Photoshop which I am very familiar and comfortable with and I think that the interface of Photoshop is easier to use because I am used to where all the tools are and knowing how I can use them. For this reason I think that with a little more practice I will be more confident using 3DS Max and enjoy the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment