Friday 16 October 2009

Research Board















This is my research board which I produced to show different aspects of biodiversity and give me ideas on the subjects and themes within biodiversity that I can use to create my stamp designs.

Biodiversity (aka "biological diversity") is a subject which comes in many different forms such as animals, insects, plants, habitats and anything that evolves around a living thing. Biodiversity unifies the three traditional levels of biological variety which are:

  • Species Diversity
  • Genetic Diversity
  • Ecosystem Diversity
An example of biodiversity on this planet is rain forests. They possess many different species and habitats because they are home to many different insects, animals, plants and many natural habitats. A coral reef is also a good example of biodiversity on the planet because it is home to lots of different sea life creatues and plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment