Thursday 10 December 2009

The Butterfly - Part 3

After I researched into butterflies, I found out that they like anything which is brightly coloured and they are also attracted to sweet foods, mainly fruits. Because of this, I decided to place the butterfly in its perfect habitat with leaves and fruit. I decided to make a kiwi because I know it has a bright inside layer and it is also sweet.

These are the materials that I chose form the Internet to put on the kiwi shape to add texture.











The picture below shows the shape of the kiwi. I made it by taking a sphere and cutting it in half to make it seem like the kiwi had been cut in half. I then connected the shape to made sure i could put a texture on the inside of the kiwi.














This is the rendered image of the kiwi. I was very happy with the way this came out because i found it very difficult to create the kiwi and it came out better than I expected.

















Once I had created my kiwi, i put it with the other 3D objects to make the butterfly habitat. I then added the butterfly sitting on top of the kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment