Thursday 10 December 2009

Final Stamps

The Butterfly Stamp
This stamp is my personal favourite because I love butterflies. I found this stamp very easy to do because I started this stamp last, therefore I knew many techniques from tutorials and the other stamps. I am happy with the way this stamp turned out because I like the way the butterfly looks and how it stands out against a natural background.




















The Fish Stamp
This stamp was very difficult to do as I started this one first and finished it last. It took me a very long time to do and I got very frustrated with it. Because I started this one first I was not very familiar with all the tools and what I was capable of doing in the program. The shape of the fish took a very long time to create. I am happy with the way it turned out because of all the time and effort I spent on it.




















The Panda/Zebra Stamp
This was one of the easiest stamps to produce because it started as a simple round circle and progressed from there. Because I saw progression straight away I found that I was happy with how I was getting along and wanted to do more to improve on it. I am impressed with how this stamp turned out. I didn't think this stamp would look this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment