Thursday 26 November 2009

My First Stamp Idea












This is the design of my first stamp idea. In my head it was more impressive than it looks now. The idea was based around sea life and camouflage. I wanted to create a fish but i didn't just want to show just a fish on its oen so I decided to show a fish camouflaged by its habitat which is a coral reef. I find the texture and colours of the coral reef amazing and want to show that on the fishes scales. The fish will be created as a 3D shape and then I can use the techniques I learnt from using the material editor to create a coral texture.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting idea, I look forward to see the finished product, very intriguing. I especially like the idea of various textures of the coral making up parts of the fish.

    ReplyDelete