Thursday 26 November 2009

My Second Stamp Idea




















This is my second stamp idea. I wanted to base my designs around the theme of camouflage and after looking into many different ways I could camouflage an animal I found that many animals have similar colour and textures of skin or fur. I wanted to incorporate this into one of my stamps so I created the idea of a panda being camouflaged by zebra skin. I think it will look very interesting to see a panda with the skin of a zebra. I will create the panda's head as a 3D Shape and then use the material editor to add a texture to it. I will also put the zebra skin texture in the background to camouflage the panda's face.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of camouflage and merging the pattern of a different animal. This would make a very effective stamp.

    ReplyDelete