Thursday 26 November 2009

My Third Stamp Idea
















This is my third idea for a stamp. This idea is not based around camouflage because I wanted to be able to use more skills and see if i could show biodiversity in a different way. I have always had a passion for butterflies because their grace and elegance can almost make someone feel relaxed just by looking at them. They have a very peaceful nature and remind me of a summer feeling. When looking at a butterfly it can remind many people of their child-like nature. I will create the butterfly as a 3D shape and put a texture onto the butterflies wings to make it seem real and give it some amazing colours. I will also recreate the leaf i made in the tutorial so that the butterfly has something to rest on.

No comments:

Post a Comment